|Commissions: Open, note me|
Trades: Depends, note me
A lil featureSo, I've got a friend that's been having trouble getting their art out there, so everyone needs to go give her some favorites or even a watch c:
She drew Reno for me too
Everybody go watch WhispersBetteNoir rn I swear :u
20 people featureRules
The first 20 people commenting wanting to be featured on this journal will be featured bellow with three deviations I pick.In return, you MUST to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger (me) and three pieces of my art on the first place.The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
Nonsense by IAmTooLazyToMakeOne Request: Shiroi by IAmTooLazyToMakeOne
Nvidia by Drangir
Tagged to deathOkay kids! It's time to shine! I've got ten spaces, so the first ten commentators get a feature! Well, technically nine, because I gotta show some props to a homie first.
1. :iconWhispersBetteNoir: is a fantastic artist with a knack for fantasy and moderate to severe lunacy.
2. :iconrabbitilerex: One of Jam House's founding members and among the coolest dudes on earth. His art is also straight outta Noiceville
3. :iconvenusavivalucker: A nice artist with some pleasant quirks
4.:iconwhostolemydrpepper: DANK GWAR MEMES.
There, I just saved your souls from eternal ignorance.
JUST AS U THOUGHT THE DAY COULDNT GET ANY WORSE by WhoStoleMyDrPepperherbal therapy by WhoStoleMyDrPepper
5.:icondeltagiac: There is a 90% chance that he is my spirit animal.
Sofi Luisa by deltagiac
Tips for doing the artPractice Do stuff you normally wouldn't doDo stuff you hate doingDo stuff you have trouble withWork with new softwares/mediumsGET ANATOMY BOOKSGET DRAWING BOOKSIdk draw thingsReference actual items and not other people's art
An Observation of deviantARTI've come across many complaints in posts or journals or comment threads from people concerning their lack of visitors or comments.
One friend in particular compared my stats to theirs, wondering why my page views and such were so much higher when they had been on dA far longer than me, and at the time had just as many deviations.
I'll tell you all the same thing I told them:
Put yourself out there.
If all you do is post things on your own page, whether it be art, writing or journals, or reply to comments made on your own work, the only people who will ever know about it are those who are already watching you or the few who stumble across your work during searches.
You know the old adage 'what goes around, comes around'? It's true. Take it to heart and put it to use.
You want visitors to come to your page? Visit other pages. Your name appears on their visitor list and they may get curious.
You want comments? Comment elsewhere and your comment may garner replies. If your comment
5 Tips to Maintaining and Gaining WatchersFor those who have many watchers, and for those who dont have many, it is hard to know how one retains that interest as well as receive more. This article explores the basics of watchers and how we react to certain situations. Although it does not affect some deviants, and the tips are generally common sense, we hope the article is a worthwhile read and that the majority learn something from reading this.
1. When uploading deviations, do not bombard your watchers. If you upload only one or two a day, or even one or two a week, you will get more comments as well as more attention. People will have more time to comment and more time in general, whereas if you upload all in one go, they will most likely delete and just comment on a few.
2. Spend time on your artwork. Once youve finished a piece, it doesnt stop there. Youve got to consider the title, which impacts the piece significantly and the artists comment. Is art ever finished? Ask yourself that q